Get Support

Have a problem along your commute?  Can’t get the city or state to take notice of needed improvements in your neighborhood?  AROW can help.  Let us know about your issue, and we’ll do our best to support your efforts.

It’s helpful to provide: * Basic description.  *Who is opposed?  * Why should they fix it? *Who’s the point person to contact?  Many times, you can get the answers to these questions first by reporting your issue within Portland to 503-823-SAFE.



Your Message